Friday, December 21, 2007

absence makes the heart grow fonder

Yes, it has been months...and after trying to figure out my password because I had no idea what it was...I'm back baby!

I think I am finally figuring out the Christmas spirit, if there is such a thing. Getting older, I realize that presents don't really matter to me. Don't get me wrong I will gladly accept any offerings that sparkle, smell of leather or feel like silk but I wouldn't be disappointed if I did not get any gifts at all. It seems as though Christmas lost its meaning in my tween years. All I cared about was getting the latest music CD's, or should I say tape casettes in those days, or the hottest fashions that would impress my fellow classmates. But now, I am just glad to be spending time with my family and friends whom I love, even though they can drive me crazy sometimes, and all sit around, laugh and be merry, literally!

2 comments:

Kennethwongsf said...

Wow! You look like you'd still get carded for possibly being underage if you walk into a bar, yet you seem to think like a sage three times your age.

Bungz said...

Welcome back! And a Happy New Year!! And the joys of learning contentment...