Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Time to write

So I said I was back and then I left again. I don't know if it's writers block or the challenge of expressing my emotions right now. I am in a good place but for whatever reason I can't seem to get what is in my head onto these cyber pages that you people find and read, perhaps you add me to your favourites or simply delete. Many of you may have left my pages to find new and exciting bloggers who create joy, sadness or curiousity in your life. My apologies. I know to keep up a blog is extremely important but if there is no creative juices flowing...to me it's just a waste. So here I go again. I am letting someone into my blog world. You know you are. Here you will find my personal struggles, random thoughts, and my 'day in the life' chronicles. These random thoughts that I share are ways of coping with my internal struggles or simple stories I would like to share. So here I am back in the saddle, starting a new journey... won't you come ride with me?

3 comments:

Gretta James said...

I'm still here hun, I never left...

Keep blogging - I love reading.

Gretta x

Wren said...

You write very well, I'm intrigued from the first minute. I've stopped over from Jasmine's blog.

Anonymous said...

learn about my new site -

[url=http://trailfire.com/adipex_online_f13?tab=Comments] long term ambien [/url]

http://trailfire.com/adipex_online_f13?tab=Comments
[url=http://trailfire.com/adipex_online_f13?tab=Comments] ambien class action lawsuit [/url]