Thursday, January 10, 2008

Everyone is doing it...

I know I have ranted about this before but I feel the need to talk about this a little more. Perhaps by discussing my fears I will be able to understand more about myself and why I fear the thought of having children. Is it my selfish ways that make the desire to have children completely obsolete? Is it silly to think that my freedom, my personal time and space will disappear as soon as a tiny being with its own mind, thoughts and desires pops out of my body? That is another thing...yes the belly sounds fabulous. I must admit that I would love to sit in bed and gorge on a giant bowl of cereal resting a-top of my big-ol'-belly but am I ready to have my bits and pieces stretched beyond imagination where I have to wear a pad the size of my a baby diaper after the beautiful but life limiting bundle of joy comes out?

I am getting to the ripe old age of making babies and yet my desire to do so is null and void. Friends all around me are getting hitched, buying their condos and destroying every one of my 2008 summer dreams of parties, camping and days at the beach sipping cold beers and gawking at the beach goers because they are "getting ready" (quitting: smoking, substances, and drinking too much) to prepare their bodies for a life long exhausting journey of raising a small person to become a socially well rounded human being who understands the difference of right and wrong and to hopefully become a 'good citizen'...whatever that means.

So here I sit and wait...only time will tell (meaning my internal clock) if I will be ready and willing or kicking and screaming into motherhood.

5 comments:

Gretta James said...

I heart you and feel exactly the same...
Gretta xx

Kennethwongsf said...

I think you're a good citizen, and a responsible candidate for motherhood, precisely because you don't take the issue lightly. In my view, having children before you're ready is worse than not having children while you can.

Carrie said...

Don't feel bad for feeling this way - I know for a fact that I'm too selfish to have kids right now. Maybe that will change - maybe it won't. But don't feel bad.

Wren said...

I'm in exactly the same boat. I keep waiting for that clock that everyone said would start ticking, yet it never does.

No one is fun anymore, they all have to go to bed at 9 and make sure they don't accidentaly inhale any second hand smoke. They bum me out.

Anonymous said...

[url=http://seghan.ru/go.php?sid=2][img]http://banners.servized.com/current/gif/tam_720x90_1.gif[/img][/url]

[url=http://old-drugstore.net/]What is/are Zovirax Tablets?[/url]
What are acyclovir tablets or capsules?
ACYCLOVIR (Zovirax®) treats standard types of viral infections, specifically herpes infections. Acyclovir
will not medicament herpes infections; it choice help the sores heal faster and expropriate to release the pain or discomfort.
Now acyclovir is postulated to improve enjoin the infection from coming back. Acyclovir also treats shingles
and chickenpox infections. Generic acyclovir tablets and capsules are available.

What should I ascertain my fitness mindfulness provider before I gain possession of this medicine?
They need to know if you comprise any of these conditions:

•dehydration
•neurological condition
•kidney illness
•seizures (convulsions)
•an unusual or allergic resistance to acyclovir, ganciclovir, valacyclovir, valganciclovir, other medicines, foods, dyes, or preservatives
•in the pudding club or trying to receive pregnant
•breast-feeding



[url=http://best-drugstore.aoaoaxxx.ru/][img]http://i079.radikal.ru/0910/b9/3f666eb40896.jpg[/img][/url]
























[url= ]Zovirax xr onlineZovirax on line cash on delivery [/url]
buy Zovirax online consultation uscash on delivery online prescriptions Zovirax
[url= ]Zovirax overnight fedexZovirax pharmacy cod saturday delivery [/url]
Zovirax without prescription overnight shippingorder Zovirax without prescription from us pharmacy
[url= ]buy Zovirax with codZovirax cod no script [/url]
uy Zovirax for cash on deliverypharmacy Zovirax no prescrption
[url= ]Zovirax online overnight delivery codonline us pharmacy Zovirax [/url]
Zovirax cheap no membershipprescription Zovirax cod
[url= ]where can i buy Zovirax no prescriptionZovirax free overnight fedex delivery [/url]
Zovirax no rx codZovirax without rx
[url= ]Zovirax free shippingno prescription required for Zovirax [/url]
non prescription cheap ZoviraxZovirax discount fedex no prescription
[url= ]Zovirax cod saturday deliveryZovirax without a prescription or doctor [/url]
purchase Zovirax uk deliverybuy Zovirax without rx
[url= ]Zovirax deliver to uk fed ex overnightZovirax cash delivery [/url]
buy Zovirax online codZovirax no script required express delivery
[url= ]no prescriptions needed for ZoviraxZovirax cod saturday delivery fedex [/url]
Zovirax same day deliveryZovirax online purchase
[url= ]no prescription Zovirax fedex deliveryZovirax online no prescription [/url]
Zovirax next day no prescriptionZovirax overnight delivery no rx