Friday, March 30, 2007

Sidalicious

For so many years, my friends have called me a rocker at heart and I begged to differ. But then this morning as I was getting dressed for work...I pulled out my Sid Vicious off the shoulder black T, which is Sid with a bloody face and cuts on his chest while he thrashes out on his guitar, and thought is this appropriate for casual Fridays? It took me a millisecond to decide "hell no" but I am wearing it anyways! So I frizz up my hair jump in my truck and turn on the radio. Let's see what are my options here...JT, U2, No Doubt...as I keep turning the dial I stop on Pat Benatar "Hit me with your best shot" start bobbing my head and roll with it. Then as I sit in my old truck with my off the shoulder Sid T-shirt singing to Pat, I freeze...and think to myself all these years I have denied the fact that I am a rocker yet somehow I know all the words to Def Leppard, Aerosmith and even have Sabbath dowloaded onto my ipod. So now it's time to come clean...I am a rocker at heart...Twisted Sister you are my hero!

2 comments:

KellyNerd said...

We should start a secret 'nice girl' rocker club... I saw Motley Crue in concert a couple of years ago... SO FUN!

Tbone said...

One of my best concerts ever...ACDC baby!