Friday, August 17, 2007

missing you

It's been a long time since I thought about you. I know it sounds terrible but if I visualize when you were here, sadness consumes me. I wish that everyday I could think about the good times such as dancing to Elvis in the living room on Sundays but I am not that strong. Any memory of you shatters my world. I know it is awful to wish that it happened to someone else but I don't care. I did not have the chance to get to know everything about you as I was too young. I did not get to talk to you about boys, share funny moments I had with friends or tell you how much I looked up to you. I know I don't think of you enough and it is too difficult to talk about you with others but please know that if I could give every wonderful experience in my life to have you back, even if for one minute...I would.

2 comments:

KellyNerd said...

powerful T. thank you for sharing.

Anonymous said...

So heartfelt. Teary eyed at my desk...