Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Too much information

How much is too much when telling others about your relationships? I am one of those people who say whatever is on my mind and talk freely of my life, love and friendships. I feel that talking about problems or feelings I have with others help me deal with the situation better. I don't feel it is rude to talk about things that are important to me and I often need to hear others opinions and insights in order to make sense of my situation. I have no shame in telling others my life at that moment is not going well...no one has a perfect life and I guess I am just one of those people who don't feel the need to hide it. Often times I do feel terrible about talking about close friends in not-so-positive ways but I am just being real. I don't want to candy coat anything. If I find a friend is behaving badly I express that to them and others who I feel should know. If I am having difficulty in my relationships with men, I tell my friends about it. After all, these are my friends and I trust them entirely and I know they will not judge.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I feel the same way. I share which is probably why I blog.

Why should we feel the need to hide what is real?

KellyNerd said...

I am sure your honest personality is appreciated by all who love and are able to trust you because you mean what you say and say what you mean ...