Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Happening all at once...


Everything is about to change. New relationship, new career, possibly a new place to live. They say things happen in three's and here is proof. My life for the past few years was in slow motion...living life day by day...no thoughts of future plans only thoughts of where am I travelling to next. Now with my life in overdrive I feel the need to gear down and take a glance out the window now and then to make sure I am not passing anything by. My feelings are mixed. Both excitement and terror overwhelm me in moments when I am cruising through the forests of my hometown on my ladybug with my dog scrambling along beside me, tongue hanging out and eyes wide with excitement. I am ready to become a grown up, or at least I thought I was. Now I often think life would be a lot better if we started out old and got younger each day...then we can look forward to the carefree life of a child again.

4 comments:

Gretta James said...

exciting days :>

Anonymous said...

The stuff happens in three's thing seems to be a phrase that is common, but one I never knew until lately. Someone at work was talking about the 3's yesterday... now I'm keeping my eyes open for it in my life.

Wishing you well as you go through all the coming changes!

Carrie said...

Best of luck with all the changes!!

KellyNerd said...

you are a beautiful writer!

reminded me of the wizard of oz for a few sentences there!