Wednesday, June 20, 2007

6 weird things I do before sleep or while sleeping

This is a response to Sara Sue's tag of 6 weird things...

1. Have a bath and make my important phone calls.
2. Put lotion on my elbows and hands (avocado body butter yummm) so I hopefully won't have saggy elbow skin when I get older...ewwww
3. Say good night to my dog Charlie and give him an ear rub!
4. Take a vitamin C and Ginseng...eventhough it hasn't been fighting any colds lately...starting to wonder if that shit even works.
5. Tell my mom I love her and I miss her
6. I have been told I talk sometimes in my sleep and snore like a 400lb trucker...not sure if that's weird or not...

2 comments:

Sara Sue said...

Thanks for playing along T-Bone! It always cracks me up when little, bitty people snore real loud!

Beth said...

I talk in my sleep, too. I had a friend who did the same thing. People used to tell us that we carried on entire conversations with each other in our sleep.