Monday, April 23, 2007

Waiting...

As the spring arrives so does the feeling of new beginnings. I often wonder when my life is supposed to "start". I sit in idle and I feel as though I am always waiting for something....waiting for what I am not really sure of. For the perfect job, my soul mate, that moment when I feel I have accomplished or overcome something? Then I realize, what am I waiting for...this is it. Life is happening around me and there is no stopping it, there is no pause button. This is my life and I better start living it and stop "waiting" for something that may never come.

From now on I am going to live my life to the fullest, try to make the best out of any situation, stop sweating the small stuff, be positive and do things that make me happy.

3 comments:

MARFSBABY said...

Don't be too hard on yourself T, everybody does it... I've got a rack full of brand new clothes I bought too small and now I'm "waiting till they fit me" and a couple of $100 gift cards I haven't spent cus I'm "waiting" till I lose weight so I can buy a smaller size that does fit. Good for you for seeing the ineffective pattern and making the effort to bust out of it.

Anonymous said...

good evening people. I'm actually into shoes and I was digging allowing for regarding that particular model. The prices as regards the sneakers were approximately 180 pounds on every site. But definitively I found this locate selling them someone is concerned half price. I in reality love these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely order those. what do you think?

Anonymous said...

good morning dudes. I'm actually into shoes and I have been searching for the sake of that exact model. The prices as regards the boots were approximately 210 bucks on every page. But finally I found this site selling them someone is concerned half price. I exceptionally love these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely order those. what do you think?